Senior Management Team
The senior management team are responsible for ensuring the organisation delivers the vision and priorities of the company. The team has a strong track record in delivering excellence and improvement and will lead on delivery of the priorities set out in the company's business plan.
- Jill Colbert, Chief Executive
- Simon Marshall, Director of Education
- Karen Davison, Director of Early Help
- Sue Carty, Director of Performance and Quality
- Steve Renwick, Director of Finance
Board of Directors
The Together for Children Board of Directors has a wide portfolio of expertise and knowledge in children’s services and commercial and financial disciplines.
The Board provide support and challenge on the direction and strategy of the Company and comprises:
- 4 Non-executive Directors
Prof Peter Fidler, Fiona Standfield, Mike Dillon and David Blake
- Together for Children Representatives
Sue Carty, Director of Performance and Quality, Steve Renwick, Director of Finance
- Sunderland City Council Representatives
Paul Wilson, Head of Commercial Finance, and Sandra Mitchell, Head of Programmes