We know that children’s social work can make for a challenging working day, but with that challenge comes the reward you get from knowing you’ve helped keep a child safe.
We offer a supportive and friendly working environment and value the contribution each member of staff brings.
We are committed to providing all of our staff with the leadership and support they need as well as manageable caseloads. At Together for Children we:
- Work in small teams made up of a Team Manager, an Advanced Practitioner and no more than seven social workers
- Have a commitment to maintain caseloads at an average of 20 per worker
- Provide laptops and mobile phones to every social worker to make flexible, smart working easier
- Have introduced a career progression scheme which is underpinned by a professional learning and development plan
- Are in the process of planning a Professional Leadership Programme for new managers and advanced practitioners
- Make sure that all social workers and managers receive regular, high quality supervision
Additional benefits include:
- Our Social Work salaries are one of the most competitive in the region (with progression to £37,306 pa)
- You will gain access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements to support you in maintaining work / life balance
- Relocation Packages
- Discount on new Nissan cars